The game is a retro platformer with puzles and action challenges. It’s ambiented in a spooky castle and his graveyard, with sweet 16-bits cartoon graphics and it feature a full and original orchestrated soundtrack. I goes in a similar path than snowbros and bubbleblop, but in this you are a scientist with a photon-gun killing vampires, but each one is only affected by a certain colour light. So the main idea of the game is to bounce photons off of colored refractive surfaces to transform its color in order to kill the vampires, you will also need to mix colors too.
The game has been developed entirely by Jeremias Babini.
- Arcade gameplay, in the style of Bubble Bobble, Snow Bros and Tumblepop.
- More than 30 levels, fulled with action-packed puzzles
- 4 Intense boss battles
- A careful teaching of the game rules trough the level design, and a well tested increasing difficulty.
- High quality pixel-art
- 4 fully animated cinematics.
- Cartoony sound effects and an original orchestral soundtrack.
- Easy and Normal mode, plus an unlockable Hard Mode, that change some core mechanics, add some new levels and mutate the originals; making the game even more brainy and difficult, and raising the total of levels to 63.
- Autosave progress.
- Online Hi-scores.